Friday, January 13, 2012

From Business to Fitness:


Welcome to my inaugural blog take 2.  I attempted to start a blog over a year ago when I went through what I am calling my first quarter life crisis; the point after most girls graduate from college and have been working a few years and you wonder what’s next?  Or is this it? Aside from that singular, unfocused rant I have never had a reason to start a blog until now.  Recently, I decided to make the big jump to what I am calling my new road to the future. 
It has been a personal philosophy of mine to always live what many consider a balanced and healthy lifestyle. I have always been one of those people who seem to be doing a thousand things at once and find time to “fit” everything I want/need in.   I find it very important to live the life you want and often times that means fitting more than you ever thought possible into your day.  For example, I find working a fulltime job, working out 6x/ week and balancing a social life is hard and now I am going to add into the mix school.
Follow my blog and I am going to regularly post about work outs that I am able to fit in with my schedule, recipes I fit in that I love to cook and are yummy and healthy and how I maintain my friendships.  I will talk about if I am on a goal to lose weight, run a race etc and update you on the progression.  Feel free to ask me any questions or if you want to see any blog posts dedicated to anything that might help you balance things in your own life. 
Lastly, I had dinner last night with a friend and was telling her about this plan.  She suggested an MIH (make it happen list)  I am going to work on my list this weekend and my first post Monday morning will be dedicated to her… details to unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment