Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Make It Happen (MIH) List



As I should have done January 1st, I am finally completing today, my Make It Happy (MIH) List for 2012.  A Make It Happen List is something my friend told about over dinner the other night.  It is similar to a To DO list, but for some reason I like the ring of MIH better and seems more fun.  At the beginning of each year you write down the 3, 5, 10, etc. number of things that you want to commit yourself to accomplish in the coming year.  The thought is if you write it down you will feel more inclined to actually feel committed to accomplishing the things you want.  You also have that little paper reminder where ever you choose to save it or hang it.

Here is my 2012 MIH List:
                1.  Get an “A” in all of my graduate school classes
                2.  Complete my second marathon with goal time: 3:55
                3.Travel to a country outside the US
               4.  Get a healthy recipe that I come up with published somewhere (my blog does not count)
               5.  Work on not getting as stressed over the little things 

I look forward to completing the above goals by January 1, 2013.  I will update you all on my progress, if I have fails or completed one of the goals as well as my reflection of the list come January 2nd next year.

Good luck and let me know if you would like any help with yours.

See below some other examples that I have found online:

1 comment: