Sunday, January 22, 2012

Back to the Basics


Now that I have finally settled down for a second after moving into a new place last week with my boyfriend and dog and starting my first week of grad school it is time to start this week of what I call “back to basics”.  Back to Basics means eating well balanced meals, working out regularly, and less mindless snacking.  For the next week, each day I am going to publish my food schedule with recipes as well as my work out and regular day schedule.

I hope by putting my information on paper, it really shows me what I am actually doing at work/ school, for work outs, and what I am really putting in my body for nutrients.
As learned week in my Tuesday night class, Nutrition for Fitness, nutrition is the foundation of your energy and wellbeing.  I am really hoping that this class is going to help me shape a more credible foundation on learning / recommending what and how to eat.

Tomorrow night you will get: full day menu and schedule…

No comments:

Post a Comment