Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 3: Wednesday

Pre-Yoga: 2 triscuts
7AM: Vinyasa Flow - signing up for classes is another great way to commit to working out. If you sign up and put it in your schedule you are more likely to commit to going.

Breakfast: Kashi Go Lean Cereal and Barabaras Shredded Wheat with Blueberries and Skim Milk.  I like to mix cereal - makes it taste better to me and feel like I am eating more.  These cereals are low in sugar and high in protein.  They keep me full until lunch.

Lunch: I got the Veggie Delight wrap today instead of the one with Humus.  This one has provolone cheese, cheddar cheese, sprouts, lettuce, tomato, avocado, green pepper and light ranch dressing.  I love it!  However, probably more calories then I want to admit to myself between the cheese and dressing.  I also had my 100 cal. pop chips for a side.

Snack: Kashi granola bar - honey almond flax during class.

Dinner: My amazing boyfriend had dinner waiting for me tonight when I got home.  He ordered from the Greek Spot = one of my favorite places.  We split the pasta salad and by split, I mean I ate most of it and then a chickpea salad.  They are both light on the dressing and were very yum.  My desert tonight was 2 small kit kats = my daily chocolate dose.

No comments:

Post a Comment